Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Rainbow Reads TBR

Rainbow Read-a-thon

Hi all! 
So this week, there is the Rainbow read-a-thon going on! This is basically a week where you have to read six books, all corresponding to the six main colors of the rainbow (Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Purple). I saw a Booktuber doing her TBR for this, and thought it looked like fun!
One thing I should mention is that I can't read all these in a week - I'm pretty busy with family and university this week. However, I'll try to finish it over two weeks, along with finishing Throne of Glass! It was started by Riley Maries' channel on youtube! 


So here's the picture I have of my TBR books for this book-a-thon! 

So colorful! :D 

1. Inkheart, by Cornelia Funke
Even though it looks like I've read this book may times, due to the condition of the spine, I've never actually read this! (I picked it up at a thrift store =p ) I thought this could be a good occasion to read it! 

2. Of Mice and Men, by John Steinbeck
I read this book in 8th grade, with my class. I don't remember much about it, which is why I'd like to get through it again! :) I just remember how sad the end is though... I should get through this fairly quickly - its a tiny book, and, if I remember well, very smooth to read. 

3. Looking for Jake, by China Mieville
I'm going to be honest - I've never heard of this author before, or of this book! I also got it at a thrift shop, because I really enjoy short story collections, and the fantasy aspect of this book looked interesting! Hopefully I'll enjoy it! If not, I might switch to Neverwhere, by Neil Gaiman :) 

4. Bridge to Terabithia, by Katherine Paterson 
I haven't read this book in aaaaaaages! Plus its green! I love the story of it so much, that I really want to re-read this nowadays! 

5. North Child, by Edith Pattou
I know I've read this, but a long time ago. It looks like an easy enough read, as well! Can't wait to re-discover what it is all about! :D

6. Will Grayson, Will Grayson, by John Green and David Leuithan
This is the only John Green book I haven't read yet! To be honest, I haven't started this yet because of the capitalization thing. If you've read this, or even opened it, you'll know what I'm talking about. =p BUT I'm ready to give this book a chance! :D


Okay so those are my TBR books for this read-a-thon! If you are participating as well, make sure to comment what books you are reading, or the link to your post! :) 

Enjoy your day! 

TTT to come in a few hours :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey guys! I hope you enjoyed this post!
Any and all comments make me smile, and I will reply to all of them!
I can reply in English, French, and sometimes in Dutch and German.
Have an absolutely fabulous day!